Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 2 Years
- Create engaging and detailed sound design for various elements of the game. This includes sound design for levels, A.I., weapons, U.I, cinematics, animations, marketing, and other gameplay events
- Implement sound design and other audio into the game engine
- Maintain audio program skill set with regards to current industry standards (Pro Tools, Sound Forge, etc.)
- Record Foley and gather field recordings for use in the game
- Record, design, and edit voices and voice overs for use in the game
- Find and fix audio related bugs
- Maintain a familiarity with basic lua scripting
- Maintain an appropriate game audio mix at all times, on all platforms (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Passion for world-class audio
- Post secondary diploma from a recognized audio education institution
- At least 2 years’ experience in an audio related field
- Background in sound design for video games a plus
- Comfortable working in both Mac and PC environments
Please include the answers to these questions in your cover letter in order to be considered for the position;
Why should we hire you?
Why do you want to work in the Gaming Industry?
Tell us about a sound project you recently worked on that you were very proud of and why?
How would you rate both your Mac and PC environment skills (out of 1-10, 10 being a superstar)
Do you have experience in Sound Design with Video Games? If yes; tell us a bit about that!
If no; how would you ensure your transition into Video Game Sound Design would be a successful one?
What games are you currently playing? How many hours have you spent playing Warframe?
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for the team and for Digital Extremes?
Please send a resume along with a reel that highlights your best work to date!!