Why choose Digital Extremes?
Our quality games are only possible because of our eager and talented staff. We also offer excellent compensation and benefits packages as well as an amazing work environment. The successful applicant would have to relocate to our little piece of heaven, also known as, London, Ontario, Canada. For more information about London, Ontario, Canada visit our About section.
Note: We are interested in talking to people anywhere in the world but keep in mind, unless you have a degree from an accredited University and/or solid experience in your field of expertise it is extremely difficult to immigrate people.
Italian Customer/Community Support Specialist
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 1 Year +
- Provide prompt, courteous and effective customer support to Italian speaking end-users of the game
- Review and moderate all user-generated content on the official Italian game forum
- Interact directly with our Italian gamers via tech support tools and official game forum
- Act as the official game representative within the Italian online community (i.e. answer questions/address concerns or issues regarding the game within relevant threads when necessary)
- Regularly update the internal Community Team on trends, information and insights occurring within the Italian game community
- Stay abreast of game changes and updates to anticipate potential issues within the community or game support
- Provide translation help when needed for the game, marketing/PR and business development
- Fluent Italian & English speaker, reader and writer
- Avid gamer, knowledge of Internet and gamer culture/lingo plus the gaming industry
- Good knowledge of the principles of good customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate information to customers with the intent of turning disgruntled/dissatisfied players into loyal evangelizing players
- Operational knowledge of online community moderation tools (i.e. IP Board, vBulletin)
- Good technical understanding and a quick study of new tech tools
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills