Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 1-2 years
Community engagement and development transparency with our players are core pillars to our success as an independent game developer and publisher. We have assembled a world-class Community team for Warframe, who believe in these fundamentals and are looking for another champion to build meaningful relationships with our players. You are driven, creative and a well-versed yet succinct communicator with a knack for building community ecosystems that thrive on healthy discussion and broadening player’s viewpoints. You are passionate about games, gaming culture/communities and interested in obtaining a deep understanding of game development to enhance your knowledge to liaise intelligently with the community at large. Last but not least, you are social media and forum moderation savvy, results-driven and player-focused — always listening to players and translating that into convincing, data-informed recommendations to inspire dev team action.
- Assist in all Community activities to build a thriving interactive game community around Warframe that drives player retention and re-engagement
- If not already, become a Warframe expert – from current product to future patches
- Work closely with Community Manager and team to determine best practices and approach to controversial Community issues
- Enthusiastically handle the day-to-day issues that affect the Community across a variety of Community platforms (including the official Warframe forums, Steam, Wikia, etc.)
- Become an authoritative voice within the Community through thoughtful and knowledgeable communication about the game, the company and the industry
- Learn and understand the best ways to engage with players and ensure relevant player issues get to developers and community team
- Implement necessary administrative changes to community members based on complaints and feedback.
- Assist in dissemination of information from developers and community manager.
- Provide reports and details about “Community Hot Topics” and other community tools.
- Assist and manage community activities.
- Collaborate, review and execute as directed with Community Manager on ideas and content
- Employ mindset of reforming all community members into champions of Warframe
- Community Resources - facilitate management and auditing of all community support initiatives including our partnered Streamers and Youtubers.
- Contests – organize bi-weekly multiplatform contests, from idea to resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in building, moderating and/or working with an online gaming Community, game guild or other type of online social organization
- Experience with social media posting tools, forum software, reporting and analytics
- Proactive, detail-focused, organized, objective personality with great listening skills
- Good under pressure with tight deadlines and adaptable to often last-minute changing task parameters
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong task management and organizational skills
- Demonstrable passion for video games, gaming culture and online communities