Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
Acquistion & Retention Specialist
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 1-2 years experience
Acquisition & Retention Specialist
You understand core gamers, know what makes them tick and where they reside. As Acquisition & Retention Specialist, you are responsible for finding new players for Warframe through strategically targeted, paid media channels then work to retain them with direct marketing methods that stay in tune with how the players are playing and aligns with the constantly updated landscape of the game. You are research oriented, results driven and excel at hands-on execution of online and direct marketing campaigns. You love to be creative and are excited to let it shine in creating compelling, relevant campaigns with the combined support of a world class development and publishing team. Your fast-acting problem-solving skills and get-the-job-done-right attitude will fit right in with our pull-your-own-weight, quality-focused team dynamic.
- Create, implement, and execute data-driven media strategies across display, video, search, paid social, and mobile channels
- Help concept and maintain robust tracking systems that monitor conversion and funnel activity from ads to spending in game
- Create player lifecycle based email marketing campaigns to improve retention and return rates for different player segments
- Work with a variety of ad affiliates, or help bring advertising in house, to maximize paid user acquisition and approved CPAs for each region
- Lead creation and A/B tests of advertisements and email marketing campaigns to meet KPI goals
- Work with the marketing and development team to follow up on advertising opportunities from start to finish including contacting ad networks, negotiating spends, creating ads (ad creative, copywriting), email database management and execution of campaigns
- Monitor campaigns daily and recommend improvements, ad-creative updates, etc. to meet goals set by management
- Analyze marketing spend against player game data to determine viability and ROI for online campaigns
- Utilize analytics to improve campaign performance, registration funnels and ROI
- 2+ years experience of campaign management across video, display, SEM, and paid social media (US and International experience preferred)
- Google Adwords, DMPs, DSPs, and Excel experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent programs
- Excellent written English and communication skills.
- Outgoing personality; must be proactive and a self-starter
- A passion for games and the games industry
- 1-2 years of experience in the games industry, particularly with F2P games
- Bilingual - Additional languages and/or knowledge of the games market in regions other than North America are a huge asset
- Experience with Campaigner, Strongmail, Mailchimp or Constant Contact email programs
- Basic HTML or MongoDB experience