Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 3 years
- Assist Work with the lead artist to create AAA standard hard surface assets.
- Creation of hi and low poly models, textures, and materials for use as
real-time game assets.
- Exceptional knowledge of the asset creation process (block in, high and
low poly, multi part baking, PBR texturing, etc).
- Excellent skill at sub-d modeling and hard surface sculpting.
- Flexible skills that translate to different scales and subject matter
(weapons, vehicles, costumes, etc).
- Ingrained sense of the principals of design and how to apply them to
your models and textures.
- Self-motivated, good communication skills and the ability to integrate
into a tight knit team.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in game development modeling and texturing
weapons, equipment. or vehicles using Maya, ZBrush / Mudbox, and Photoshop.
- An exceptional understanding of hard surface modeling techniques for use in
creating complex mechanical objects, such as, weapons and vehicles.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps and materials.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Have shipped AAA PC or console titles as a 3D Artist specializing in equipment,
weapons, or vehicles.
- Experience in creating mechanical characters and vehicles.
- Skill in one or more related disciplines – illustration, animation, visual
effects, or technical art.