Why choose Digital Extremes?
Our quality games are only possible because of our eager and talented staff. We also offer excellent compensation and benefits packages as well as an amazing work environment. The successful applicant would have to relocate to our little piece of heaven, also known as, London, Ontario, Canada. For more information about London, Ontario, Canada visit our About section.
Note: We are interested in talking to people anywhere in the world but keep in mind, unless you have a degree from an accredited University and/or solid experience in your field of expertise it is extremely difficult to immigrate people.
UI Designer \ Artist
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
• Design, creation and implementation of all the user interfaces in game.
• Problem solving and bug fixing for both art and design issues related to User Interface Design.
• A portfolio that demonstrates excellent design and layout skills.
• Experience with Flash and actionscript.
• Excellent knowledge/experience in a major 3d modeling package (Maya preferred).
• Intermediate knowledge/experience of creating animation in a major 3d package (Maya preferred).
• Experience designing and creating user interfaces and menus for games, film, TV, Web, or DVD.
• Demonstrated ability to work self-directed when necessary.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in our fast-paced environment.
• Aptitude for learning new software tools.
• Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills.
• Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games.
• Willing to relocate to Canada.
• Next-gen console development experience.
• Knowledge of LUA script or comparable script language.
• Formal art education, BFA from an accredited art/design school preferred.
• Experience designing and maintaining websites.
• Experience architecting user flow diagrams.