Why choose Digital Extremes?
Our quality games are only possible because of our eager and talented staff. We also offer excellent compensation and benefits packages as well as an amazing work environment. The successful applicant would have to relocate to our little piece of heaven, also known as, London, Ontario, Canada. For more information about London, Ontario, Canada visit our About section.
Note: We are interested in talking to people anywhere in the world but keep in mind, unless you have a degree from an accredited University and/or solid experience in your field of expertise it is extremely difficult to immigrate people.
UI Designer \ Artist
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 2 Years
INTERMEDIATE/SENIOR UI/GRAPHIC DESIGNER - DIGITAL EXTREMES
• Creation and implementation of the in-game User Interface.
(including, but not limited to: Menus, HUD Elements, Iconography, and Imagery.)
• Problem solving and bug fixing for both art and design issues related to User Interface Design.
A portfolio that demonstrates excellence in both Graphic Design and User
Experience for Games, Film/TV, Web, or Mobile.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience with Flash.
• Demonstrated ability to work self-directed when necessary.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in our fast-paced environment.
• Aptitude for learning new software tools.
• Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills.
• Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games.
• Willing to relocate to Canada.
• Knowledge/experience in a major 3D modeling package.
• Concept Art and/or Illustration experience.
• Knowledge of LUA and/or Actionscript.
• Next-gen console development experience.
• Experience architecting user flow diagrams.
• Formal art education, BFA from an accredited art/design school preferred