Why choose Digital Extremes?
Our quality games are only possible because of our eager and talented staff. We also offer excellent compensation and benefits packages as well as an amazing work environment. The successful applicant would have to relocate to our little piece of heaven, also known as, London, Ontario, Canada. For more information about London, Ontario, Canada visit our About section.
Note: We are interested in talking to people anywhere in the world but keep in mind, unless you have a degree from an accredited University and/or solid experience in your field of expertise it is extremely difficult to immigrate people.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 2 Years
- Design, model, and texture awe inspiring high quality 3D game worlds
- Collaborate with Art and Design leads to create fun, functional, and memorable game worlds and levels
- Ensure gameplay functionality and artistic integrity
- Create any aspect of a 3D game environment including high quality modeling, texturing, and lighting of terrain, architecture, world objects and collisions
- Work with Art Director to combine ideas and methodologies of environment production to create an efficient, streamlined pipeline that other artists can follow
- Multitask effectively, prioritize competing demands, and follow through on details
- 2+ years previous experince in the video game industry
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent concept, modeling and texturing
- Strong lighting skills and experience creating normal maps and applying shaders
- Above average ability to model, texture, and light 3D environments for a state of the art next-gen game engine
- Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Maya, Photoshop and ZBrush or Mudbox highly beneficial
- Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games
- Excellent understanding of efficient techniques for game production
- Working knowledge of the Evolution Engine