Why choose Digital Extremes?
Ingenuity, diligence, highly skilled, specifically trained. With stealth precision, this team of ninjas have infiltrated the F2P market. Can we control the natural elements, shape shift or walk on water? Hell no. But we can develop kick-ass videogames. We are masters of our own weaponry. What is your superhuman skill? Do you have what it takes to join this elite team? Bring it. Recruiting now.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Min Exp:
- 1 Year
• Create original and imaginative concept art for characters, the world and other assets that will inspire the team and help set the tone, look and feel of our games.
• Effectively collaborate with other artists to create the architectural design, character design and broader environmental design of the game.
• Work closely with the Art Director and Game Designer to take creative direction as well as reinforce the execution of the game’s visual design.
• Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
• Deliver work on time and according to schedule
• Accept and provide direction with team members and participate and engage with the entire production team to stay current on the scope and understanding of the project.
• Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills and the ability to follow direction and to collaborate successfully with others.
• Strong work ethic, self-direction and artistic vision, dedicated work ethic.
• Multitask effectively; prioritize competing demands, and follow through on details.
• A portfolio that demonstrates excellent concepting skills and range of style.
• Traditional art skills with an exceptional understanding of the human anatomy as well as architectural and environmental design.
• Strong understanding of lighting, composition, color theory, atmosphere, materials and textures.
• Must be able to work within an established art style.
• Solid familiarity with Photoshop.
• Storyboarding experience.
• Previous experience in the gaming field or similar industry.